"BCP Securities' longstanding presence in the Emerging Markets makes it uniquely qualified to provide insightful macroeconomic and fixed income related research."
Our products include:
- Macroeconomic research, published by chief economist Dr. Walter T. Molano, offers insights into sovereign credit analysis
- Our Economic Outlook and Emerging Markets Top Picks, provides quarterly judgements of credits relative to index
- Our High Octane Priority List, presents investors with a wide-range of bonds offering equity like returns and risks
- Earnings Reports and Issuer specific updates, supplies investors with up-to-date, relevant knowledge surrounding fixed income sovereign and corporate issues
In addition to written research products, BCP provides highly interactive services including:
- BCP's Annual Investors Conference: our commitment to providing in-depth knowledge of the market is exemplified through 20 consecutive years of conferences in Mexico City, and 15 years in Buenos Aires, as well as our annual conferences held in Miami, Kiev/Moscow and Sao Paulo. Conferences invite investors to attend presentations from rating agencies, Dr. Walter T. Molano and corporate research on issuers and topics relating to the region.
- BCP Research on Bloomberg (BCPD): through BCP’s research page, investors have access to an expansive archive of data and research based on fundamental credit risk analysis, as well as BCP Securities Credit Scorer, our proprietary credit scoring methodology for both corporate and sales.
BCP’s research analysts are always available for immediate consultation on market issues and outlooks.
to emerging markets since 1989